Telebrands - My Toucan can opener broke and didnt last very long.

This is the first time i contacted them.

Telebrands - Toucan can opener

Already specified in previous email. Quit working after short usage (less than two months of use.) This item was purchased and liked it so well, I purchased three more for gifts to family members.

I would appreciate any feedback you can give me or someone telling me how to fix the item. I have taken it apart and see no way I could fix it.

If I need to return it to you for repairs, please let me know the address I need to send it to, obviously not to China where it was made. This is a great can opener but I want it to work.

Telebrands - Toucan can opener

4.3

I purchased a Toucan can opener and was so pleased with it I bought three more for my children. I have had it two months, and used approximately one or two times a week.

I do not use canned food that often, usually tomato sauce. Yesterday I went to use the opener on a can of dog food. It would not work, just hung up and would not go around. I got it of and tried again, still no luck.

The can did have a raised lip and I could not understand why it would not go around. My husband opened it up but could not see how to repair anything on it. What do you suggest? I hate to give gift that breaks in a short time plus I really liked it for myself.

Can you help? Do I have to send it somewhere?I

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Until they break.

• Help With Repairing Can Opener

Pulsetv - If it works you're lucky!

3.0

My latest experience was with my order for for two I Zoom flashlights. One works and one doesn't turn off. It doesn't turn off.

It goes through all the advertised phases, but it doesn't turn of when you press the orange button.

This is not my first or only disappointment with  Pulse TV products.  I have 2 "Toucan" type can openers that worked for about a week, the stopped for good. I also have a wireless headset that may pick up radio if your lucky, but does not pick up everything they said it would.  I  have not returned anything because return shipping is up to me, and I don't care to be billed for their carelessness and lack of checking things out before they sell them.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Quality of merchandise.

Collections Etc - Not worth it

we bought a toucan can opener and probably opened like 10 cans and now it runs but wont open any more cans it sits on top of the can and spins around and you cant get any one to help with this problem and from what i read in reviews this product was a waste of time i dont think we had it a month or two and it just quit working the batteries wont stay in there is nothing to help it with a little boost it just really sucks and very bad investment so if your looking for a can opener i would go for the manual ones first

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Boothbay Harbor, Maine, United States #1243516

mine worked once and now it just starts and stops starts and stops but never does anything. just threw it in the trash

Collections Etc - Toucan junk

3.0

I purchased a toucan can opener and after using it for a month, it does not work anymore. This item is nothing but junk.

Don't waste your money and there is no warranty or refund with this product. It gets caught up on the can and does not move. I don't think I opened 10 cans with this so called can opener.

I have discarded the package it came in and do not remember the company who created such a product but I will now go on to the dept. of consumer affairs to lodge a formal complaint so no one else will get taken buy this so called wonderful device

• Toucan Can

Telebrands - Toucan

3.0

Worked great in the beginning. Now hardly works at all.

Love the way they open cans, when they work.

I am trying to find an avenue to request a full refund. Product is not as useful as advertised. On cans such as Pedigree dog food, and large cans of Special Kitty cat food, they stop working completely.

Sometimes if I hold it up, it will continue, but not all the time. Will not even work with new batteries.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toucan Can Opener.

Reason of review: does not work properly.

Telebrands - Toucan can opener sends defective products

My mother who is 90 years old and has problems with opening cans ordered 2 of toucan can-openers . The sent her 3 of them at charge of over $50.00 dollars.

She was going to give one of them as a present. When she tried using the opener it just ground around the edge of the can. She tried it on numerous other cans with same results. So she tried all three of the can openers and they were all defective out the the box.

By the time she was able to contact the company they advised her that her 30 day warranty was expired. From her oder date it took 2 weeks or so to get the product so they do not give one much of a chance. There are numerous reviews on line at various locations all with same problem.

It appears this is a scam to sucker in older people who some then are not able to promptly respond to the company and when they do are kissed off with it is out of warranty.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: All 3 units defective out of box.

Comments

We bought the Toucan can opener. All was fine til May 10 2018 when the can opener gear box exploded out of the can opener.

This in turn blew parts on to the counter were the food .we were preparing.

was sitting. The sound of the can opener exploding was dramatic, and could be heard throughout the house.

Bulbhead - Toucan Can Opener Review from Brainerd, Minnesota

I purchased the toucan,out of need as i have brittle bone diease.so limited use of my hands 20$ for an item that did aboslutely nothing! Does do anything but make noise,wont even cut into the can!

Just sits &spin. I hate these companies out&out lie,steal our money! How is the legal? *** from china never works!

My friend bought 2 he had no luck with it so thats 60$ they stole,I woulf go to jail if I were to steal peoples money.think of how much they have stole from the public!

This is targeted towards disabled&elederly so thats even worse! Shame on these theives!you could make it work then put it on the market.

Product or Service Mentioned: Toucan Can Opener.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Telebrands - Toucan

Can opener stopped after one month. When it stopped, We couldn't get it off the can.

Finally, we let it go around another time and guess what, there were little shards of metal from the can that went into the can. Be careful out there folks, you'll be eating metal if you use the Toucan. We tried new batteries, no luck, we tried several times to get the can opener off the can.

Couldn't get it off. Won't purchase from this company again.

Richland, Washington, United States #1259899

Morning. Purchased my TouCan can opener this summer.

Have loved it. Now not working properly. Good strong movement but not "cutting" can seal. Ending up with metal shavings on counter.

Not opening can. Now am resorting to old hand crank opener.

I am upset ! Can you replace?

Is this the usual problem?

Please reply by text or email.. Helen Breedlove